FINLAND RUGBY FEDERATION LICENSE & INSURANCE
For rugby competitions in Finland (Men’s Championship, Division 1 & 2, Women’s Championship & Division 1, 7s Championship and Junior Finnish Cup), all players must hold a valid license and insurance.
The license is acquired on the Internet:
>>LINK TO LICENSE PURCHASE (IN FINNISH)
Express guide for license purchase
USE AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When the license has been paid, a payment receipt will be sent to the registered email. You can also log in to your Suomi Sport account adn print payment details from your purchased license. On the top right hand corner are 3 dots, clicking those will present you with the options.
If you have technical problems to purchase license, please contact email@example.com
The purchase consists of 2 phases, the license purchase and then the insurance:
- SRL Players License – 50€ / Coaches & Referees license – 10€ / Youth License – 10€
- Admin fee – 1,50€
- OP Pohjola Group Accident Insurance (if you already hold a valid accident insurance, then this information must be entered when registering for a license.)
- Adult player’s Premium insurance – 293€
- Adult player’s Standard insurance – 218€
- Youth (12- 17 years old) Premium insurance – 83€
- Youth (12 – 17 years old) Standard insurance – 62€
- Adult player’s Week Standard insurance – 50€Coaches & Referees are covered by a TuplaTurva insurance policy that the SRL has
Details are found here Full season insurance and here Week Insurance
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEEKLY LICENSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
LICENSE WITH OR WITHOUT INSURANCE?
License without Insurance
If you have personal accident insurance, which covers sports injuries, you can select a license without insurance (vakuutukseton lisenssi).
A license purchased without insurance will be subject to you providing the insurance information at the appropriate fields when submitting for payment (Insurance Company and Policy Number). Whilst it is not necessary to supply the insurance certificate to the SRL, by purchasing a license without insurance, you certify that you have taken out appropriate insurance. Your club may require you to provide proof of insurance.
The insurance information is recorded against your license information on the License Website.
License with Insurance
If you do not have your own sports insurance, you must select a license with insurance (vakuutuksellinen lisenssi).
The license with insurance has sports insurance conditions. Further details can be found on www.pohjola.fi.
For more information about the insurance, contact OP Pohjola Insurance Tel 0303 0303
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INSURANCE OR LICENSING, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org